Like Our Vibe?
Want to work for a world-class agency where people value your ideas?
It’s the beginning of the North Star HQ Age.
how we do things:
- Corny pitches
Digital Marketing Specialist
An award-winning boutique digital marketing agency is seeking a content superstar, a genius power pitcher, relationship-builder, project manager, CRM and Ad strategist, social media expert, and trend spotter.
This is an excellent growth opportunity for the right individual with at least 8+ years of experience as a project manager or in the marketing industry. You would be working directly with the director of operations, client, and team to generate impactful campaigns, strategies, and results.
This is a part-time remote contract position for US-based applicants.
- Serve as the point of contact for client and team and build solid, trustworthy relationships
- Oversee job assignments in the project management platform to ensure work is accurate, well branded, on time, and on point
- Lead client calls with a prepared agenda, analytics, metrics, and insights to adjust strategy based on findings
- Ability to create and oversee clever and eye-catching fully branded copy and designs for social, ad, and CRM campaigns, as well as fully designed case studies, ebooks, and web layouts
- BA degree
- Minimum of 8 years experience as a project manager or in the marketing industry
- Highly organized
- Exceptional emotional intelligence skills
- Excellent app skills (Asana and Slack)
- Strong communication skills both written and oral
- Team player
- A love for all things marketing!
Senior Graphic Designer
Boutique digital marketing agency seeking a talented senior-level graphic designer who is available for contract remote work. The position will be for graphics creation and modification as well as website mockups created in Adobe XD. Rates are based on a flat rate pay scale per project.
The ideal candidate will have strong creative skills and a portfolio of work that demonstrates their passion for illustrative design and typography. This candidate will have experience in working with numerous different design platforms such as digital and print forms.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistency of designs across various media outlets
- Create compelling and effective logos, designs, website mockups, print, and digital media
- Maintain awareness of current industry and technology standards, social media, competitive landscape, and market trends
- Bachelor’s degree in Graphic Design or related field
- 2-4 years of experience in graphic design
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite including Adobe XD, Slack, and Asana
- Strong communication, conceptual thinking, typography skills and design skills
- Portfolio of work
- US Based for contract remote work and available during daytime business hours